How to view your PF passbook using UMANG app
11th March 2019
The government of India had launched the mobile app Umang, with the aim to provide access to many government services in one place and at one go. The app provides multiple facilities for subscribers of the Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO). It helps EPFO subscribers access all services from this app. The app is currently available on Google, Apple and Windows platforms. The app also provides seamless integration with services like Aadhaar and Digilocker.
Subscribers can raise provident fund (PF) claims.
Members can view their passbook and initiate enquiry about PF balance
You can even track your PF claim
Members can get access to remittance details by using an establishment ID
You can also search for EPFO offices
You can know the status of your PF claim
How to check PF account balance via Umang app
- Open Umang app and click on EPFO.
- You will be directed to a page which shows employee centric services, general services, employer centric services, eKYC servcies, and Jeevan Praman.
- Click on 'view passbook' and type put your UAN.
- Log in and input the one time password (OTP) that you will receive on your registered mobile number.
- The OTP is valid for 30 minutes. After inputting the OTP, you will be able to see your PF passbook.
- HDFC Life offers pension and retirement plans that are aimed at securing your retired life. For details, click on the mentioned link: https://www.hdfclife.com/retirement-and-pension-plans.
Products offered by HDFC Life :
Subscribe to get the latest articles directly in your inbox
You will receive the newly posted articles on your email id.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU
Service For PolicyholdersService For Policyholders
Stay updated with HDFC Life
Get HDFC Life updates in your mailbox
- Do Not Call Registration
- Terms & Conditions
- Terminated Agent List
- IRDAI Public Notice on Spurious Calls
- Unclaimed Policy Details
- Insurance Ombudsman
- IRDAI Customer Education Website
- Life Insurance Council
- Memories for Life
- NRI Insurance Plans
- Premium Payment
- NAV Summary
- Online Buying
- Tools & Calculators
- Public Disclosures
- Policy Loans General T&C
- FC Appointment T&C
- POSP Appointment T&C
- UW philosophy PWD/PMI/PLHA