Tips to Stay Healthy, Fit and Safe During the Winter Season
11th March 2019
Winter is the season of warm revelry and family get-togethers. With the dip in temperatures, there is a corresponding increase in family assemblies and meetings. With this, as the days become shorter, people prefer cozy atmospheres and homely surroundings. However, this is also the season when taking due care of your health is very important. During winters, as the climate becomes cooler, the air quality in most parts of India gets deteriorated and the full blooming impact of pollution is felt everywhere. Therefore, you must follow certain tips for staying healthy, fit and safe during winters. Below mentioned are certain important parameters that will enable you to be secure from all sorts of disorders this winter:
- Proper amount of sleep: Sleep is the time when the body naturally repairs the wear and tear and hence, having adequate amount of sleep is very important. An average amount of sleep is 6-8 hours in 24hours. A proper habit of sleeping makes the body regain its composure and vitality. Therefore, you must ensure that you have proper sleep and give the body sufficient rest for overcoming the natural stresses and strains.
- Healthy Diet: In winter season, there are many types of fresh green vegetables, fruits available in the market. So maintain your health with fresh and clean diet. White meats make you healthy and make your body work in better condition, because meats have more calories that warm your body and protect your body in cold weather.
- Regular Exercise: Exercise is the most important for health. Regular exercise makes your body fit, supple and helps you stay always active and have a fresh mind. This has a wholesome impact on our overall health and also on bones and muscles. There are lots of benefits of regular exercise that help to protect our body from many types of diseases.
- Ensure personal hygiene: In this season cold and flu can easily affect your body. In the absence of a proper and hygienic environment, there is a high possibility of you becoming a victim of viral diseases. The winter season is comes with lot of happiness, excitement for planning of holidays with family and so many other things but also this season comes with cold and flu viral illnesses. So protect your body in this season carefully yourself with following these steps in your life.
- Drinking Water: This season chilly, winds are blowing continuously and these winds are very dry which makes body lose its moisture. So, it is important to remain hydrated and experts suggest that you must consume at least 8 glass of water per day. It makes your body healthy.
HDFC Life presents Health Insurance Plans- that offer financial security to meet health related contingencies. For more details, please click on the mentioned link: https://www.hdfclife.com/health-insurance-plans
Products offered by HDFC Life :
Subscribe to get the latest articles directly in your inbox
You will receive the newly posted articles on your email id.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU
Service For PolicyholdersService For Policyholders
Stay updated with HDFC Life
Get HDFC Life updates in your mailbox
- Do Not Call Registration
- Terms & Conditions
- Terminated Agent List
- IRDAI Public Notice on Spurious Calls
- Unclaimed Policy Details
- Insurance Ombudsman
- IRDAI Customer Education Website
- Life Insurance Council
- Memories for Life
- NRI Insurance Plans
- Premium Payment
- NAV Summary
- Online Buying
- Tools & Calculators
- Public Disclosures
- Policy Loans General T&C
- FC Appointment T&C
- POSP Appointment T&C
- UW philosophy PWD/PMI/PLHA